We are soon off to see Indiana Jones. We, as in, Joey, Kev and myself, the little Luke wouldn't be interested in stuff like this. You see, he has a more complicated mind than we do or at least that is what I choose to think at this time. I know that the day will come when he too will be excited about Power Rangers, any Super Hero and of course the above mentioned Indiana Jones. But until that day comes, I will let myself believe that he has a mind much more interesting than the rest of us.
In the last few days, Joey has taken to pretending to be Indiana Jones in the backyard. He pretends to use a whip to do all sort of things.
Update: Have been to the movie and now Joey wants to be Indiana Jones now more than ever.
1 comment:
Chris must have the same mind as Luke. He isn't into superhero's either.
Chris is more into Charlie Brown. So I often hear "you blockhead!"
Post a Comment