Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Gulfarium

We went to the Gulfarium today with MOMS Club. It was sort of neat, but I thought it was over priced. A lot of people didn't go because of the drive and then they were having school groups in today. So we only met two other women. After the Gulfarium we (the boys and I) went to Hogs Breath Saloon for lunch. Both boys were super hungry and ate lots of fish toes.

Wow, I just realized that we have really been running around lately. Not going to stop anytime soon. We have lots more planned over the next several weeks.



Luke

Luke at the Gulfarium

Luke likes Sea Lions and he laughed a lot at them

Joey at the Gulfarium

Joey and some birds

Me and Luke, Joey would not be in our picture.
Dolphins, Luke is afraid of these, they made him cry. A lady that worked there said she didn't think she had ever seen a child that was afraid of the dolphins.
Tricks
More of the dolphins
Just so you all know. Luke is starting to talk. He is a very big blanket man and he can't say blanket, so he calls it his "Baa!" This is significant only because that is exactly what Kev called his diaper that he carried around for a long time. Kev is so excited, he says that there is just a little of himself in Luke. I guess Luke didn't get the Marine Biology gene since he is afraid of dolphins.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

Awww.....I miss the gulfarium! Maybe someday we might be back there again. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.