Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Not sure

Not sure what I am doing with this. I mean I set it up with hopes that I could put pictures on here for family and friends far away from us. GB can't figure out how to pull it up. I have to email the grandparents when I update it. So I am not sure if anyone looks at this and if it is worth it to keep. If you read it and think I should keep it. Let me know by comment.

4 comments:

2003beachbunch said...

I do Andrea! I know that FB is easy to keep up with but blogging is so much fun! I am about to put the blog posts into books for the kids to keep too. I hope you figure out what you are doing :-)

Beth said...

I check your site almost everyday!

Anonymous said...

I check it almost daily. I have gotten too lazy to keep mine up. I am going to resume.Sue

Alia said...

Yes--starting to pick up blogs again on a more reg basis. Been guilty of being too busy to comment (MS made it all so much easier, didn't it?