Today Kev is home from work again. I hope he starts to feel better.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Long day
Sunday evening Kev went on a short jog, when he came home he said he hurt his back. He didn't do much. He tried to get sleep, but he was unable to sleep because he hurt so much. At 4am he decided he would not work. I took Joey to school, when I got home Luke and Kev were waiting in the car. They were waiting for me to take them to Pine Forest. Kev needed to get some stuff ready for the sub. While we were at Pine Forest he got ahold of Dr. Freitas and also a chiropractor. So from Pine Forest, I drove Kev to Dr. Freitas' office. Dr. Freitas checked him out and decided that he has a spasm of one of the back muscles. He gave him an anti inflammatory and also a muscle relaxer. He also said that a chiropractor might be a lot of help for him. So from there we headed to the chiropractor. The chiropractor assessed him and ordered an xray and told him to come back afterwards for some treatment. After we left the chiropractor's office we went to Lenny's Subs for lunch. Then we took Kev to the Imagine Center for his xrays. While we were there Luke fell asleep and I had to leave Kev there so I could get Joey from school. After getting Joey, headed back to pick Kev up. We came home for about an hour. Then Kev had his appointment. Afterwards, his pain decreased some, but he is still in a lot of pain. We finally got home at 6:15pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment