I am happy to announce that since October I have lost 10 pounds. I need to lose at least 10 more to be healthy. I gained plenty of weight with each pregnancy then I had the shoulder injury that put me in constant pain for over a year. For over a year, I tried to take care of two boys while I was in extreme pain. I am fairly rough and tough and I have a very high pain tolerance, but between waking up several times during the night in pain and just hurting all the time. I was so wore out all I did was the bare minimum.
In October, I decided to start running. This is something that I do enjoy. I am not fast and I am not consistent. Now that it is warming up, I am going to be getting out and running more. I am also going to take Joey with me. He enjoys it. He motivates me to go farther.
1 comment:
Maybe if we move back down there you can be my running partner!
Post a Comment