Friday evening, Daddy took the boys to Barnes and Noble for a bedtime story time with Spot. They served hot chocolate and cookies. Luke was not in the mood for story time and did not cooperate. Apparently, he wouldn't leave the train area and then he said he didn't want hot chocolate or a cookie. When they were ready to leave he cried all the way home because he wanted hot chocolate.
Joey and Spot. Joey said that this was lots of fun.

Joey, Luke and Spot

Luke was interested in trains.

Storytime

Saturday when I woke up we were suppose to load everything up and go camping. First problem was nothing was done before I got up. Second problem was there was no plan and all of the camp grounds close to us were full. So we headed home. We camped in the backyard. At 1:30, Luke woke up and wanted to go to his bed. So Kev took him in the house and they slept the rest of the night in the house. Joey and I roughed it.
Sunday the boys sent the entire day outside playing in a hole that Winnie dug. They played for hours in the dirt. They had a delightful day and got filthy. Joey doesn't usually get really dirt but he did yesterday.

1 comment:
Looks like fun :-) I am ready for a good camping trip when Ben gets home!
Post a Comment