Sunday, January 25, 2009

New shoulder and a new week

Since my shoulder surgery, I have felt great.  I have been able to sleep and this makes all the difference in the world to me.  Not only do I sleep at night, but I also have no pain.
My mom left on Saturday morning.  So tomorrow will begin a new week and new activities.  Tomorrow will be the first day that Joey will be in Taekwondo.  Luke and I will get some much needed alone time.

3 comments:

2003beachbunch said...

Glad you are feeling better! Your blue angels planes have been a big hit with all of Kendall's friends here! Thanks again for all the goodies :-)

Anonymous said...

Let us know how Joey does!!! I enrolled Chris in Karate last year. The teacher was a drill Sargent and Chris hated it. We were all amazed that she was so hard on the kids. The teacher has a great reputation in the area and people drove an hour to get their kids to the 3-5 year old class!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...I left a comment a while back but it never posted. Glad that your shoulder is feeling so much better. How long until you have full use of it?