Joey had his Thanksgiving Feast at school today. They had little sausages (which he wouldn't eat), pancakes, carrots, and grapes. They also had brownies for dessert. After the feast, they got to go out and play on the playground. They had a blast. Luke also played on the playground.
Joey's place of honor.
The Shining Stars are Indians.
There is my Swift Horse.
This is the Feast.
I don't know about this meal.
Joey and I. His turkey has things he is thankful for on it. Listed are "My brother, My playroom, Costumes, Snakes, food"
This is what Luke enjoyed. He walked up and down these steps.
Here is the playground.
2 comments:
Joey's teachers are smart. Easy food for the feast. Chris's Thanksgiving feast is on Friday and it includes turkey, mashed potatoes, broccoli, carrots, corn and dessert! They went shopping for the feast today. Thank goodness they don't ask the parents to cook.
That's an interesting Thanksgiving feast! :-) I am sure that it was a big hit with the kiddos though. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment