Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No excuses

The last day and a half have been very long.  I started out my morning not being able to keep Luke awake, he he was just well listless.  I got him into see Dr. Grier and she could find nothing wrong with him, but was concerned about him.  She sent him for labwork.  After we were done with Dr. Grier, I had to get Joey and then all three of us headed to Sacred Heart for labwork.  We came home and the boys took a nap.  Then Luke came and laid on the couch with me.  At 4pm, something changed and Luke started eating a little.  By 5pm, he was up walking around and acted better.  He had slept so much I was afraid he wouldn't sleep at night.  He did sleep. 
At 4:45, I noticed Joey was asleep on the couch.  At 5:30, I went to wake him up and he had a fever of 103.  So now there are 2 boys cuddling with me on the couch.  Before Joey went to sleep he threw up.  Today he is just laying on the couch.
Dr. Grier had hoped to get Luke's labwork back last night, but we didn't hear from her.  This morning she called to tell me that Luke didn't have any signs of infection, but he was dehydrated.  So he is getting Pedialyte 4 ounces every 4 hours for 24 hours.  
With all this going on, I managed to go vote.  So I think you can get out there.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

How are the boys doing today? Hope that your household is on the mend!