I went back to the Orthopeadic Doctor today. He ask me how I was doing. I told him that I was slowly getting worse again. I also told him I tried to stop the Mobic and I just couldn't without pain. His solution was to injected it today and then operate when I want to set it up. I am going to have surgery in January. I am not sure when. He said it would be immobilized for 2 weeks if it is just the bone spur, but 4 weeks if it has a partial tear. He talked like he wouldn't be that surprised if it has a small tear of the rotator cuff. So I will be trying to schedule it for the day after Joey's birthday.
1 comment:
Mine was immobilized just before Katrina. You'd be surprised at how high you can life a chainsaw WITH your shoulder immobilized. Not fun, but surgery was worth it for me.
AB
Post a Comment