Friday, November 7, 2008

2 Waffles

This has been a long week.  Luke was not well at all on Monday.  I took him to the doctor and she could find nothing wrong with him, but sent him to get labwork since he looked awful.  He wasn't playing and he wasn't eating or drinking.  When I picked Joey up from school they said he wouldn't eat.  He woke up with a fever and then he threw up.
Tuesday I got a call from Dr. Grier and Luke was dehydrated.  I was to give him 4 ounces of pedialyte every 4 hours.  Luke still wouldn't eat.  Joey still had a fever.
Wednesday, Joey woke up with no fever.  I decided to keep him home from school anyways.  Luke is still not eating much, but I was getting pedialyte popsicles.
Thursday, I sent Joey to school.  I thought Luke was doing better so he went to Ms. Kristie's.  She called me at 11:30 and said Luke wasn't playing and she couldn't get him to eat or drink again.  I went and got him and tried to get ahold of Dr. Grier.  I never got through to her.  I decided to just work really hard on getting fluids done him.  I slowly got him drinking and eating.  
He got up this morning and was ready to play and he ate 2 waffles.  I hope that he is better.

No comments: