Tuesday, October 21, 2008

YMCA, I love this place

When I was a kid we went to the YMCA every Saturday for swim lessons. I loved the YMCA. I must say it was one of my favorite things to do when I was a kid. I totally enjoyed swimming. A few weeks ago we joined the YMCA here in Pensacola. It reminds me of the Y in Chillicothe. We have been trying to go every Tuesday evening for open family swim. This Saturday will be Joey's first swim lesson. He is in the Pike class. I am so glad we have joined. I have been going and working out a little and swimming some. I can take the boys and they are able to go to the Discovery Zone. Luke loves it. The people there seem really interactive with the kids. I am super impressed. The other day when I went to drop Luke off they were upstairs in the Gym, so I took him up there. He got to play with balls and run around the gym. Then they came back downstairs for a snack. Luke didn't want to leave when I was ready. Now if I can just lose some weight, I'll know I am getting my money's worth at the Y.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the YMCA too. However it is really expensive to join here and we have not. You're lucky.