Saturday, October 25, 2008

We are hanging in there

I got an email from Beth asking why I hadn't blogged lately. Mainly because there hasn't been the time. Earlier this week, Luke acted like he didn't feel well. The next morning he seemed better. I dropped him off at Mrs. Kristie's and he played and seemed OK. Then after his nap, she called and said he was coughing a lot. When Kev went to pick him up, he knew that Luke was really sick. Mrs. Kristie didn't realize he was as sick as he was. Kev ended up taking Friday off to take Luke to the doctor. Luke has a double ear infection.
This was what I saw before I left for work on Thursday. I felt guilty going to work, but I knew his daddy could take good care of him.

Yesterday Kev spent taking care of Luke. Joey also woke up with a terrible cough, so when Luke was at the doctor they checked Joey out also. Joey just has a cold.

This morning was Joey's first day of swimming lessons. He did really well. His instructor, Bonnie, told Kev many things to do to help him get better. He had a lot of fun. Of course, you don't have to beg Luke to go to the YMCA.

This evening we had MOMS Club fall party. It was a lot of playing and then we had dinner. The boys barely ate.

Well when he wasn't on a scooter he was playing ball.

Joey just playing

A Father Son Moment


Watch tomorrow evening for pictures from our Halloween party. It is going to be wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back! haha

Ryan loves our scooter too. He does the exact same thing as Luke so I get on the back and we cruise around! The neighbors must think I am crazy.

2003beachbunch said...

I hope that boys are better. That is miserable. I am afraid to let Kendall on a scooter....she is a wild woman :-)