Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lesson Learned

I for some crazy reason decided that I should take Luke to the library for storytime and a craft. The kids were to dress up in their costumes. At the end they gave them treats. I have been come the kind of mother that lets her kid go to something like this just for the treat. Note to self, Luke cannot go to the library till he is at least 5 and maybe 10. I don't see myself taking him back to the library storytime anytime soon.
Luke likes the computers better than the story

Luke decided to socialize with other kids during the reading of the story

Luke decided he'd think about taking all the books off the shelf during the reading of the story.
Luke only stood over here for the picture, because he wanted his treat.

Luke decided that all this excitement was enough to make him go to sleep.
Luke must take a nap, if he does not then at about 4pm he cries none stop. He get mean and grumpy. The other problem is if he falls asleep in the car for 5 minutes then he likes to count that as his sleep. Like I mentioned above this is not acceptable. So he is asleep in the car and I am sitting in the garage until we must go get Joey. I am not sure if that makes me a good mother or a crazy mother, but at any rate it will make my evening a much easier one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes you an experienced mother. Somethings like sleeping dogs and babies should not be disturbed. Both have a TENDENCY TO GROWL, BITE, GET GRUMPY, AND OTHERWISE, MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR ALL AROUND WHEN SLEEP IS DISRUPTED. ACTUALLY, 67 YEAR OLD WOMEN DO THE SAME. (Sorry, I accidentally hit Cap Lock.)