For the last few weeks Joey has come home complaining that the boys have been calling him "Booger face!" and "Snotty nose!" He has had a cold so it really has been true. I figured that I wasn't going to get involved in this. I mean he needs to learn to fight his own battles. If he doesn't like it then he needs to speak up and tell the boys this. Tucker, the boy that is probably his best friend, started this and got all the other boys calling him this. Joey and Tucker are typical boys, best friends one minute and can't stand each other the next. Well earlier this week Mrs. Nancy found out that they were calling Joey these names. She got on all kids that were calling him these names. She made them apologize. Joey says that apologize means you say you are sorry. Now all the boys call him "Joey."
Next week is Tucker's birthday, so Joey has been talking a lot about his birthday. He wants to go to McDonald's for his birthday party. I guess I will be looking into this.
1 comment:
Chris and his best friend in Washington used to be like Tucker and Joey. Now he has two really good friends and they don't fight. It is so nice not to have to put our fires all the time.
I bet you someone in Tucker's family calls him booger nose or says you have a booger nose when he needs to wipe it. I wonder if the kids knew they were hurting Joey's feelings. Glad it was taken care of anyway. Good teacher!
Post a Comment