Monday, January 4, 2010

Painting

We painted over Christmas break. I decided I wanted the dining room chocolate brown and the living room partially red. Well I really like it, except Kev thought maybe we should paint the bricks in the dining room red which we both have decided we don't like. So sometime we will have to paint it chocolate brown.
The new improved living room. We are using the table my Uncle John made me for graduating nursing school for our tv and the table Kev made a few years ago for a coffee table.
Looking back the hall. We need to paint the other side.
From the dining room.
Luke just wanted his picture taken.
Here you can see the red wall in the dining room that we don't like.
Now I am looking for some curtains for the area. I think I know what I want, I just need to find it.

No comments: