Monday, January 25, 2010

Glasses

Joey had his opthamology appointment this morning. Luke went to the babysitter and I took Joey to see the eye doctor. I am just so thankful that Dr. Grier-Hall's office picked this problem up. Apparently, Joey is having some mild problems with his left eye. So he does what most people would do, he uses his right eye more. The problem with this is that it could affect his vision if it isn't treated. Dr. Connors went back and forth as to what she wanted to do. She finally decided that we would first try glasses and if after 3 months he should be using the left eye more, if he doesn't then we will have to patch the right eye.
So Thursday afternoon, when I will have time to help him and Luke won't be around we will head to Walmart to get him some glasses. I figure Walmart is the best bet since it is close to our house.
Luke goes to see Dr. Redmond next week. So they will know me by name in the office next week.

No comments: