Monday, December 14, 2009

Echocardiogram

Last week went Luke went to see Dr. Grier-Hall, she heard a murmur. She said it sounded like a still murmur, but she still wanted it checked out. She said if he played sports it would help things later.
Well I sort of dreaded this appointment. You see like 3 years ago, I had to take Joey for an echo for the same thing. Well Joey was awful, he wouldn't listen to anything that day. Luke was just a tiny baby and cried the entire time.
We headed and I had talked to Luke about it. He seemed fine with everything. He was awesome. He did everything that the tech ask him to do. His heart looks fine.
Now he is home resting and watching the movie that he wanted to watch so bad before we left for the test.

3 comments:

2003beachbunch said...

So glad to hear that everything went well!

Beth said...

Glad to hear that he is fine and was good for you. The doctor has told me a few times that Ryan has a heart mummer too...however that is as far as it has gone.

Beth said...

I am actually laughing out loud right now that I wrote mummer! Guess I was thinking about the Mummer's Parade on New Year's Day!