All Luke has been talking about for week is his Go Diego Go birthday cake. This is how I have convinced him to work on potty training. Well after we picked Joey up today we headed out to pick up his Go Diego Go birthday cake. It was beautiful. He loved it. I think it was exactly like he had dreamed it would be.
We came home and I was working on dinner and he decided to pick it up and dropped the entire cake on the floor. SPLAT!!! There was no saving the cake. Luke did lick some of the icing up. So I told him I didn't think we would have cake. He smiled and said "Yeah, it is my Happy Birthday!" Thankfully Kev was at Walmart at the time and was able to pick up a Backyardigan birthday cake and he got Luke's name on it.
The birthday boy got 2 gifts today an ATM/cash register and a Handy Manny motorcycle. Luke has played with the Handy Manny motorcycle all day long. He has worked and worked and worked on it. He said "This is exactly what I had hoped to get for my birthday!" He never ask for this, but when I saw it, well I knew he couldn't live without it.
The first birthday cake
His face after he had got some icing I think off the floor.
Cake #2
A very happy birthday boy.
The cake is good
No comments:
Post a Comment