Wednesday, April 1, 2009

UGH!!!

Luke has played hard today.  At taekwondo, he ran and had a blast.  In the car on the way home, he cried hard and then fell asleep.  I didn't think anything was wrong, because he didn't take a nap today.  I was finishing dinner when he said "My head hurts me!"  Kev went to get him some Tylenol and ask him he wanted it.  He said "No!"  Then he proceed to puke all over the couch and himself.  Since this time, he has puked twice and huge amounts.  I did talk him into a shower and then he didn't want to get out.  Currently we are waiting on his blanket and his favorite pajamas to get out of the dryer.  
Hopefully he will feel better by Saturday when we leave for Vegas or I am going to have a hard time going on this trip.  I also know that Granny can clean up puke just as good as I can.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

oh no! I completely feel your pain. Kendall hasn't thrown up today at all if that gives you any hope. 5 of my friends here have kids down with the same stuff!