Saturday, April 25, 2009

8 things


I was tagged by Jamie, one of my nurse friends from Baptist, she is now living away from Pensacola and thanks to all the blogging I have been blessed enough to watch her young family grow up.

Here's how 8 THINGS works:-
Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
1. Getting up and seeing the boys and their beautiful smiles.
2. My alone time with Luke, I never got much of that until this year when Joey went to school.
3. Going to Charlotte, NC for a week this summer.  Kev will be in a class, but me and the boys will have lots of time to do fun things.
4. Going to Palafox Pier with the boys this summer.
5. Working in my flower beds.
6. Watching Joey at Tae Kwon Do, I love to watch him enjoy something as much as he does.
7. Disney World in November.
8. Hearing the boys laugh and play together

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:-
1. I worked until 7:30am
2. Drove home
3. Slept
4. Woke up at 5:15 to two boys jumping on the bed.
5. Ate dinner with the family.
6. Held Luke
7. Took a shower
8. Headed back to work.

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
1. Teach young nurses the importance of staying calm and never let their job make them cry.  It is just a job, everyone has a bad day and we all make mistake even the doctor that is cussing you out or the patient that is screaming at you.  Life goes on.
2. Teach my boys to be productive, honest, hard working gentlemen. (Yeah, I said gentlemen)
3. Be more organized at home
4. Go to the YMCA at least 2 times a week.
5. Take the boat our more this summer, we have it we should use it.
6. Learn to cook better.
7. Sing more with Joey
8.  Start running again, but I don't seem motivated to start.

8 SHOWS I WATCH:
1.How I Met Your Mother
2. Two and a Half Men
3. House Hunters
4. Curious George
5. Sesame Street
6. Aaron Stone
7. Criminal Minds
8. Sid the Science Guy

8 BLOGGERS TAGGED: (I only had 4)
1. Jill @http://buckeyerobertsons.blogspot.com/
2. Shelley @http://rinellafamilyblog.blogspot.com/
3. Beth @http://us-theallens.blogspot.com/
4. Laurie @http://llbarclay.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

2003beachbunch said...

I guess that it works better if I actually let you know that I tagged you but since the messy play room was calling I thought that I would do that this evening! Loved reading yours...it actually turned out kind of fun for me! Hope you guys are doing well!

Alia said...

AHHH!! you are going to charlotte?? Are you going to see Erika?

Beth said...

I am sending Ryan to preschool next year and I am not happy about it. I wanted the entire year to spend with just Ryan because Chris is going to be in all day Kindergarten. Unfortunately with the way preschool works I have to put Ryan in at 2 so he can have a space when he is 3 and 4 years old! I am devastated. I wanted this time to just spend with my Ryan!

You are so lucky to enjoy the time with Luke because with the distance Chris's current school is Ryan and I still get very limited time to enjoy by ourselves.