The kites
Luke was interested in his Mickey Mouse kite for about 5 seconds, he couldn't wait to fish.
Luke fishing with his Mickey Mouse fishing pole.
The men taking fishing lessons from dad.
Joey wanted to use Kev's rod
The walk back to the car
At the camp fire making smores.
Check out the huge tent. I told Kev that he will be able to house half the boy scouts in the county in that tent.
Joey ask to go to sleep and he stayed awake for about 3 minutes after he laid down.
This boy had a harder time getting to sleep.
4 comments:
this looks like fun. the boys camp but i never go. maybe i need to crash their party! the fishing pics are really cute!
It looks like a fun trip. You are a good sport to go along with it! I won't even comment about Kevin getting his nails done in Vegas. I didn't know you had a girls weekend!
AB
You guys are brave!! Kendall LOVES the boys sleeping bags too. She said that Mickey is her favorite!
Joey's sleeping bag is Nemo.
Anthony, I love to camp. In fact, it was my idea to go.
Post a Comment