Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Making a lot of changes.

I have decided that I need to get in awesome shape. I mean I have two boys and I want to keep up with them for a long time. I have taken up running. I really enjoy it. I have a goal to run in my first 5K on July 3rd, the Firecracker 5K for the Ronald McDonald House of Pensacola. I feel if I can do it, then I will be honoring Thomas also. Kev was going to run it with me, but he has had a small set back when he hurt his back a few weeks ago.
I also feel like getting in better shape will help me get more focused. I have decided I want to go back to school. I will be taking an accounting class this fall at PJC and then taking the GRE in the winter and hopefully fall of 2011 will be enrolled in UWF. I want to get a Master's in Healthcare Administration. Hopefully I will be able to get a job here in Pensacola, if not will be looking some place in Florida. I would like to eventually work for Studor Group or Joint Commission. While the boys are young, I don't want a job that I'd have to do a lot of travel.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

Go Andrea Go! All admirable goals!