Joey and I trying to get some beads.
Joey enjoying the parade (Yeah, he is dressed as Indiana Jones)
Luke is an expert at this.
Luke and Kev
This is still one of my favorite pictures (this was Luke's first Mardi Gras) He was like 8 weeks old. A lot of people thought we were awful parents because we had him there, but he wasn't cold at all.
The boys at the end of the parade, Joey was cold.
We left the parade and it wasn't anytime at all Joey had to pee. Of course, we were in traffic. We had to pull over at Joey's school on the way to dinner so he could pee. Kev captured the moment. He will probably go to school and tell everyone that he peed behind his school. We figured, no one would care at St. Paul's.
Caught in the act.
1 comment:
I LOVE the peeing picture :-) Oh what I have to look forward to. Hope Luke feels better!
Post a Comment