Tuesday, February 17, 2009

E is for Elmo

In the car on the way to school Joey and I talk about the letter of the week.  We try to think of as many words that start with the letter as we can.  Today we were discussing the letter T.  I said "Tiger" he said "TV", I said "Tent" he said "Turtle".  When a little voice from the back said "E E E E is for Elmo!"  That little voice was Luke, I am sure he heard it on Sesame Street, but it does make him sound like a genius.
Took Joey back to the doctor for a recheck on his ears.  The left one is still just a little red, but not bad enough to treat.  Luke has not been feeling well, so she checked his ears out, they look fine.
Luke also said today, "Joe Joe is bad.  He hit me hard!"  "Momma please get banana!"  "Me want tea juice!"

No comments: