We made it to Charlotte. We have been having so much fun. Sunday night the air conditioner in our room went out, so we all were hot. Yesterday morning we switched rooms and nothing seemed to work the way I had planned. We did go to Freedom Park and had a super great time there watching the ducks and geese. Luke loves the ducks and geese. We also walked downtown and the boys were impressed by the big buildings. Then after we picked Kevin up we went to Ikea.
Today has been a rather fun day. We went to Discovery Place today. It was pretty neat. We got there when the doors opened and we stayed for a few hours, when we left a lot of people were coming in. Then we went to McDonald's to get some lunch and take it to Freedom park. Yeah we ate lunch and watched the ducks. The geese were clear across the lake. After lunch we headed into the Nature Museum. Luke loved this place so much. Joey enjoyed it also, but Luke really seemed to love it. I thought Joey liked Discovery Place better, but when I ask him he told me that he loved them both. Now Luke is napping. I am not sure what we will do tonight when we pick Kev up.
1 comment:
hope you guys have fun! we are leaving tomorrow...wish that i was going to be here because we could drive over and see y'all!
Post a Comment